G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 10, 2009

Love/Hate Situation


I feel so lifeless. No camera equals to HIGHLY no life.

Well, can't wait for after O's, my parents owe me my DSLR.

Oh, if anyone wants to sell me Polaroid 600 film or can inform me where to buy them, I'd love you like, forever! Seriously. Its so fun to have a polaroid, but a polaroid with no film makes you want to find a wall to bang.

(Polaroid camera's model: One Step Close Up)

Ran 2.4 today! Ugh bloody hot weather. Was the last person in 4E to finish. Embarassing much! Everyone was asking me what happened to my timing cuz I should have passed.

At least no one dissed me about my fitness, and Aaron had a nice way of asking.

Got grouped with Lipkoon again for English! Everytime we get grouped by Mdm Su., we always end up in the same group. Played Scrabble. English class my ass, Lipkoon got higher than me. Sadly Maruay wasn't in our group! He + Lipkoon = ULTIMATE CLOWNS.

Went down to NSC, rigged up my boat with the new sail. Apparently just as I was FINALLY done rigging up (the juniors didn't help me), I was happy and all when the CAT.1 signal sounded. Me and Nic Y. thought of launching, but when we saw rain coming towards us we ran to our sails to take them down.

Was dry actually, but it was raining so heavily. So I ran into the toilet, dumped my shoes there and ran outside to help the juniors. Good excuse to run out into the storm. I LOVE RAINY DAYS AND GETTING WET!

Can't wait till Ryan comes back for training. For some reason I can't fathom.

And to some; sec4 already, have some maturity. Just tahan for less than half a year. Don't think he's the root of all the problems in our sec4 group and he won't be.

BRYAN TAUGHT ME AND ZAKI HOW TO DO JUMPSTYLE! And in return I taught them how to do V-Variation for shuffling. Finally someone said I got style! :)

Bryan was like, "We can start our own Mayflower Sailing team dance group man. Got hiphop-er, jumpstyler, shuffler..".

Chatted the whole bus ride back with Quin, Linjie, Jack, Bryan and Zaki.

Me and Quin were like, reading this Chinese newspaper cutout that Jack passed to us. He was telling us some guy did more than him on the first try blah and we were like, "JACK!! JUST SAY OMG. SO YOU WIN OR NOT??"

Congrats! Hahaha now we know, just get pissed off if you wanna do more situps. And thanks for wanting to treat the sec4s to dinner! Haha.

Family brought me to eat chili crab, as my birthday dinner.

If theres one thing me and my mom have in common, its the love for seafood, especially crabs! Yummmm. Heehee. ;) my dad and bro absolutely dislike crab.


Okay shall update tomorrow. Need to catch some beauty Zzzs. Having tuition tomorrow before the family BBQ. Tiring shit.

No comments: