G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Arshavin- beautiful goals

Just finished watching the replay of Liverpool vs. Arsenal.

What else can I say but BEAUTIFUL GOALS, Arshavin! Beautifulllllll. For some reason I didn't really watch Nasri this time cuz I was more focused on the laptop and my dad only makes sure I pay attention when Arshavin scores. But whenever the commentators say "Nasri", I jolt up from my seat but miss him :(

Saw his lovely face (and familiar highlighted hair), tho. Heartthrobbbbbbb!! *faints*

Football fan or not, just watch this last goal from Arsenal.
ARSHAVIN '90.



See how cute he was after he scored! Doing that number "4" thing on his hand and the "shhhhh!..!" thing. He did that for the 3rd goal too, minus the fingers-on-the-lips! Obviously from his face, he himself was in disbelief that he could've scored FOUR goals for Arsenal!


It was a corner, and honestly if my dad didn't tell me Arshavin scored a goal near that, I would've thought Liverpool scored.

Apparently Walcott got the ball and SEE HOW FAST he was! And for Arshavin to catch up.. wow look at their speed, especially Arshavin's, as they sprint across the field. If only they didn't have 3mins extra time. Liverpool wouldn't have scored.

Dad says NO ONE has scored 4 goals against Liv'pool in their home since 1960. NO ONE!

See how Arshavin and Torres are so cute in the sense that they both have this really pink cheek color against their really pale (yet slightly tanned!) skin color. How cute are they man!!! :D Sadly, Torres has a pregnant fiance, Olalla, and Arshavin is married. :(

I told my dad, "Imagine if Arsenal buys Torres! It'll become the PERFECT team man."

"Arsenal almost bought Torres!"

"Why?" (as in, why ALMOST??!)

"Torres was a good friend of Fabregas, so Arsene Wenger gave it some thought. Almost bought him over from Liverpool but for some reason, he didn't."

Aww! If Arsene Wenger did, Arsenal would not only be perfect, they'd have so many cute heartthrobs like my husband Samir Nasri! Nasri, Arshavin, Fabregas, Walcott.. and the almost-Torres!

Okay 'nuff about football and Arsenal.
(I love Nasri and Arshavin!)


Juniors, well done for today! Both C divs won something :) to the darling girls, you girls gave it your best, did all that you could. Don't worry alright! Just smile and think, "We'll get them next year!" and use that as motivation to get your enthusiasm for training going. Go get 'em, tigers! :P

I love being by the sea.

Polaroid will be scan tomorrow okay! Too tired and lazy to scan it in now. A bit destroyed by Jiabin and Carlo. My first Polaroid!!! Belle helped me to waste one film too LOL, but it was accidental and I didn't mind.

Every time I show someone the Polaroid I took, they'd go: "OHHHH LUNCH MONEY GONEEEEE!!!" or, "Omg, 3 bucks per picture??!"


Face it G, you'll never get a reply.

What I said, I truly meant. But if you don't bother.. how?

Sometimes I wonder why I bother trying when the other just doesn't wanna accept what I'm trying to do. Do I just have too much faith in a broken friendship or am I just purely dumb to actually try and try.

Suddenly I feel like breaking into song, like how Quin and Aaron does whenever they find something to link a song to! :o
Oh how I wish things would of happened so differently
I tried to save it so many times but you still couldn't see
You kept insistin' and resistin' that you would not fall again

Don't wanna try, don't wanna try, don't wanna try no more
You keep insisting when you know our love is out the door
Don't wanna try, don't wanna try,
Cuz all we do is fight and say the things
That hurt so bad to where we both begin to cry
Don't wanna try, don't wanna try
I 'bout just had enough
Its been a rough road, baby just let it go
Don't wanna try, don't wanna try, don't wanna try no more
Tell me whats the use of holdin' on when all we do is hurt our love

- Don't Wanna Try, by Frankie J.
The song used in the piano battle between this SuJu guy and someone else ah Manda only you would know man! Hahaha.

Well thankfully my other problems are better now! And honestly I love them as much as I used to. ;)

Walking down alone to the other breakwater while listening to songs on my iPod was just lovely. :) should do it more often next time.

Highlight of today was Jhing and how one sentence from Iggy triggered a whole 'language lesson' from Jhing! We learnt a few new Philipino words today, and we kept repeating the one Iggy asked her about. :S

Fish n Co with DM, Chiaee, Iggy, Quin, Teng and Bryan.

Bryan's gonna lend me his bike again! Yippie! Need to exercise to lose weight man omg. Iggy said FBTs stand for For Big Tighs, then he pointed to me, Daomin and Chiaee cuz we were all wearing FBTs. Wth laaaa D:


My list of loved! :D
  1. Nasri
  2. Jonghyun
  3. Taemin
  4. Torres
  5. Arshavin
  6. Fabregas
RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY. Its raining now. Wind tomorrow, yes? :)
First time I'm asking the rain to go away. :(

Time to buy those Japanese weather good luck charms!

No comments: