G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 08, 2009

seng il chukha hamnida Gee!

Its these little things that you notice-
these little things that make this person perfect.. to you.

Why do I still care? Yeah, great rhetorical question G.


I WANNA THANK SO MANY PEOPLE!

AGEK, sailors, Mel, Lover, Atiqah, Jiaqi, Manda, Sera, Jani, Alex, Qihua, Lianyi, Jingru, aiyah 4Endeavour in total!, Sally, Shanai, Eileen C., Joey T., Cass, Chuxian, Evelyn, Celine, Timothy, Dione, Xiaofen jiejie, Zahra jiejie, Carine, Loic, Kartini, Jonovan, Shirei, Cher Yee, Jacelyn, Gwen T., Yeongdeng, Hito, Kenkiong, Yining..

Okay I need time to recall. So many people wished me today!


I'm so sorry if you guys smsed me and I actually asked who are you! Gosh I feel so bad whenever I see an unknown number. Especially Eve! You wish me without fail every year, and I ask you every year without fail who are you cuz I always lose my phone! :(

AND MY MOM! For allowing me to cab to school cuz I was too tired today.

I don't know whats wrong with my body. Slept at like 10.30pm yesterday but my mom took so long to wake me up today.

AGEK, thanks for having dinner with me! And the lovely surprise in the canteen. Was so lonely waiting for you girls since I had Chinese period free, then suddenly a cake comes. Haha. Eileen, for missing like half of your pingpang qiu show @ 9PM just to have dinner with me. Hahaha. Its honestly been like forever since we had dinner on a school night. Can't wait till the O's are over, then we can have so much time together! LOVE YOU GIRLS LIKE HELL LOADS.

SAILORS! I can't tell you how much I'm beaming whenever I look at the polaroid camera on my table now k. Awesomeee. Belle you're awesome for even thinking of getting me a polaroid! :) hehe you guys finally saw my more crazy, screamish side when Belle passed it to me, ei? ;) I can't believe I freaking got a POLAROID for my birthday when I never actually asked for one. Okay besides blogging about how badly I wanted a polaroid, besides telling you guys "SOMEONE SPONSOR ME A DIGITAL CAMERA FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!" etc.. heh.

LOVE ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO WISHED ME TO BITS. BITTTTTTS!

Minus Ryan and Iggy! Ryan for not wishing me cuz he said I still owe him a present and cake, and Iggy for stealing bits of my cheesecake!


PT today was pure torture omg. 5 rounds outside school in the hot, scorching sun! Glad to say I came out of it alive.

Kept telling myself I wasn't as weak as SOMEONE made me out to be, couldn't let myself stop or he'll just have more things to pin-point me about, so I just kept going, "Mind over body" and "Pain is relative". :)

Never got stitches so badly before, so.. ouch.

But yeah never tortured myself so badly during my birthday. Thanks for the concern juniors! Sorry I forced myself to run. Hehehhhh.

Watching Ghost Hunters on Star World now and they just recorded a ghost talking! And they even made out what the ghost was saying. GHunters say, "Francis? Are you there? Can you say something?". Ghost says, "Hello? Is someone there? Of course I'm here! Where are you?"in this super old British slang. Okay thanks Dad, I can't sleep tonight.

And my stomach is hurting very badly now. Like, VERY.

TTFN. Thank you lovelies so much again for the lovely day!

I honestly thought my birthday would've been crap, but thanks to these special people, I was really, really happy today. Okay except for one.

Ah,

"Life sucks cuz of boys"



MANDA! This was what I was talking about. Members of 2PM and Wonder Girls tango to Nobody - the tango ver. Sohee and NichKhun are damn cute! Sohee is cute haha. He's the only one who actually felt up her waist la, the other guys got no chemistry with the girls.

NOTE: TAKE UP TANGO IN KOREA TO SEE SHUAIGE.

SOMEONE GET ME THIS SONG!

No comments: