G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 06, 2009

Hungry.

Never have a chocolate+custard-filled croissant thing 2 hours before dinner or you'll not eat dinner. And now I'm hungry for something soupy.

My body is pretty weird.

Did I mention I have a hugeass bruise on my left upper arm?

When I bathed this morning, I stared at it in the mirror cuz I thought it was a freaking fugly tanline! One closer look and I realised it was an ugly purple bruise. Mel, your favourite color.

Hallelujah.

Dad wants to bring us to the airport for dinner on my birthday! Memories of the place, haha funny. I wanna take a bus home from there again! Nice excuse for a nap.

Actually all I want now for my birthday is just a better phone and a CAMERA, omg just found out I can't live without one! And an Arsenal jersey with NASRI #8! MY DAD OWES ME THE LAST ONE.

I'm not looking forward to my birthday, obviously.

I forgot today was 6th April, 2 more days.

Can't recall the last time I forgot the date when it was 2 days before my birthday. Infact, by 5th April I'd be quite hyped up about my birthday coming. Which, I am NOT?

Maybe cuz I'm not expecting anything, and at the start of this year I was kinda hoping I'd be celebrating with a more special bunch of people/person, like -, AGEK, sailors etc like last year. But noooo, this year I can't/am unable to.

Can't celebrate with AGEK cuz we're all busy! Eileen and Ker has CCA? So a good lunch in school with them would suffice for it cuz I got PT after that. Sec4s promised we'd take on a more united front or something to taking charge of this CCA..

Well, we'll see about that.

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO ANYTHING.

How pathetic can I get.

Who freaking wants to turn 16?
Well, not me.

Happy be-earlied birthday, Gwennie.


p.s.
HAHAHA Ryan. Now we can agree on your self-proclaimed cuteness.
Okay maybe not.

No comments: