G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, April 30, 2009

あなたが大嫌い。

まってくれ。。。
愚か者だけがロマンスを信じます。
ありえない
あり得ない、つうの!!!


Ah.
Wish I had the luxury of time, but I don't.

I slacked too much, got too distracted, let me get the better of myself.

So now I'm going downstairs to study. Well I've seen uni guys study there till like what, 2am plus? Seems to be a good environment. Thought of going down at 7plus, but I came home at 7PM (stayed back in school to do Bio) and let some things get the better of me.

Called Alex and had to most fun chat via phone with her (or anyone else!) ever since the start of this year! Yeah girl, feel honoured. :) but thanks to her, I got my sane mind back. Hun, we know each other too well. Thanks for being there for me and all, appreciated!

Emath tuition tomorrow at 10am. Die, die, die!


Hoping to get the class photos ASAP, then I'll be able to show you the lovelies of my class. Love 4E like hell, noisy as we are, English-y as we are, bitchy as we are, we're still a class and we stick together like one (majority of the time).

We were the hots during phototaking yo! We stripped!

Not.

We wore our sec three-quarters (LOL our thing, cuz we specially made the jersey to last us thru sec3 and 4. So it writes 3/4Endeavour on the front) jersey inside our uniform and stripped our uniform during funshot. Died of heat omg. Did catwalks with Bern's plastic bag. I must say, imitating people is the most fun.

A lot of people from 4E are falling sick!

Afiqah with fever, Atiqah with a lot of stuff plus fever, Alex felt a bit unwell this morning, Justin had a super bad flu, they said Izzy's got it now, sneezing away sometimes.

I had a super bad headache during Mr Lim's 2-hour Chem remedial after Mdm Loh's Bio remedial/lesson, and kept dozing off. Sorry Mr Lim!

Failure, failure.
Au contraire.

No. I felt like such a failure when I got back my Alkanes and Alkenes test paper. Friggin 3/20, when I studied for it in advance!! I understood these two chapters so well, too! Its been so hard juggling all my work now. But I've got no choice. :(

I cried a bit and felt listless.
Like, I totally blanked during the test I swear. I remembered everything that I could answer, but for some reason my mind was thinking nonsense, and I panicked. Hope this doesn't happen during MYEs.


Btw, brought Jimmy home today! A.K.A. 3.

Jimmy's one of our class hamsters. Jani brought home Jinyang, A.K.A. 4. JY doesn't bite, but Jimmy does! Very scared of handling him. Shall post photos later, k?


OKAY MY STUDIES CALLS FOR ME, DOWNSTAIRS MY HDB BLOCK.

Just nice, I need alone time and peace and quiet too.

My parents think its dangerous la. What, I wish sometimes I was a boy! Go downstairs to study also find it dangerous, especially when I said there's no one downstairs at this time.

Don't worry, I won't get raped or whatever please. =.=

No comments: