G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 01, 2009

C.Ronaldo- the Wittle Baby

Just finished watching the replay of ManU vs. Arsenal.



Awwwwwww~, the wittle baby lost his milkie wilkie and threw a baby tantrum on the floor~ ^_^

I really don't get why people even like him.
MY BABY'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!

"Diving Queen of the year", "getting booked for diving". Whatever, I just HATE divers. Thats why I dislike Blackburn so much, cuz they are full of shit and divers and players who pulls their opponents' jerseys.

Sadly for them, Ferdinand might be out for the rest of the season!! Man.U's most influential defender out for the season? Awesome!! ;)

C.RONALDO, YOUR ENGLISH THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SPEAK NOW ON SPORTSCENTER ASIA NOW SUCKS. SUCKKKKSSSSSS!!!!!!

Bendtner (he's from Arsenal) really should just go bang a wall. So pissed off that he wasted Arsenal's chance of tying this game with a header that's so off. Man.U are Old Trafford losers. LOSERS!! On the other hand, Almunia did well today, nice defending! You sure got them good, looking at C.Ronaldo's loser-face when you prevented him from scoring.. ah love!

OFF-SIDE! HAHAHA. Giggs was off-side (right?), quite obvious. And you should've seen the way Man.U's manager argued with the referee at the stand to make Giggs's goal count. WHAT A LOSER!

6th May- Champion's League Semi-Finals 2nd leg
MAN.U, WATCH OUT. ARSENAL'S GONNA GET YOU BAD.

GUNNERS ALL THE WAY!! The pressure is on for them!


------------------------------
Oooh, LA Lakers in the Semi-Finals for NBA?
Okay random. Not that I watch NBA.

Couldn't really stand studying downstairs till so late. Kept imagining things till I kept thinking I saw things. Sickening. Went upstairs at 11.50PM.

Feeding mosquitos too. How fun.

Should bring someone downstairs with me. It actually feels kinda good doing my Emath test papers there.


p.s. THIS IS COOL!

Was looking at Arsenal.com's gallery for yesterday's Man. U match. While viewing 9 out of 10 of the photos, I was quite bummed out cuz there was no images of Nasri. So I hoped, "Omg I hope that the next and last picture will be one of my Nasri hubby! :("

When I clicked "next"..


MY HUSBAND!
Not a glam picture duh, but see, we've got fate!


LOVELOVELOVE YOU DEARIE!

No comments: