G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wish I was a rich kid

Yay, plain rice/cabbage rice for dinner.
Me and my bro are such "fan4 tong3" (Chinese words, meaning people who always eat rice and love rice).

Right now, what I wish for is:
  1. Midyears to be over.
  2. A new phone.
  3. Money to shop.
  4. SHOES, SHOES, more SHOES!
  5. CLOTHES, CLOTHES, more CLOTHES!
So envious of seaofshoes. Wish my mom was also so into what I dig, or at least doesn't mind spending like 900bucks on A pair of shoes. (keyword is "A", not "pairs")

Nevertheless, inspired to clear my closet of the old primary school clothing I still own. Mhmm I know! Stupid right, to still keep my old clothes. I feel so style-less, always teeshirt and shorts. Shall get that nice top I love from Topshop -- if I am able to. Quin now has a Topman card. Needless to say I'm jealous much! Ah. I want one tooooo.

My mouth is now watering over the smell of the soup and I have more physical geog to study now. Ugh.

No comments: