G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Assumption is the worst/best policy -- Depending on how you see it

"Real friends don't make you sad. They make your day better, not worsen it." -B


I don't have a right (or any at all) to call a person something I deem, but as of right now my mindset is as such. I honestly ponder what roams deep in her mind time and time again, or what she really thinks as she speaks. Does she say one thing and mean the other or does what she do really reflect who she is?

The kind of person you are is determined by your actions.


Sometimes, you have to lead by example. No point asking someone to do something you yourself are reluctant to do.

N-A-T-O. Spell it.
"NO ACTION TALK ONLY"


Yes, we learn phrases like this from Ms Ham during Chinese. Also,
身体力行.

To assume, might not be the best policy right now.

Like Dad always says-
"When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me."


Walking around Hub with Alex and chatting with her about things in life right now made me realise how cruel this world is. Full of backstabbing and bitching that we most certainly cannot avoid. It comes and goes like how the wind blows, yet we can't seem to grasp what is wrong with this.

I'm seeing things from a different perspective and taking things in a new light right now.

To be honest, I would have a lot more to say, but this is when B's words come into prospect. "We chi kui (yes I finally spelt the hanyu pinyin as KUI and not QUI!) a bit lor.."

Like how she learns values from Mr. A, I'm learning values from her. Honestly becoming more patient too. No matter what, I will still be myself -- it just depends whether I want to or not.

No one but B understands how it's like at home, and why no one else knows is cuz no one else bothered hearing me out, dissing me off when I try. So I appreciate the fact that B heard me out, let me explain why my behaviour is sometimes so revolting. Said so herself, now that she knows whats going on at home, she understands why I'm so dependent and yearn for attention from my friends. (Yes, I am admitting that I like to seek attention from friends because of the neglect I feel back at home)

Well, I'm thankful for someone like Alex, too!

Thanks for introducing to me the durian currypuffs. Can't believe I found another girl who loves durians as much as me, true durian fanatics!

I feel that the only people in my life are A, B, C, C, and D.


C messaged me and told me he was at AMK Hub, but I didn't see the text till half an hour later when I got home! SO SORRY. How come I didn't see a bunch of Hwa Chong guys walking around!



Love my natural curls!


p.s. I might move to my private blog for a while. Might post short updates here too tho. I need to sort out my feelings.

No comments: