G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 11, 2009

@ AMK Library

This is stupid. I'm waiting for my Geog notes to be downloaded from Commontown and here I am blogging away at the library LOL.

Studying Geog with Lover and Laogong now. Ughhh you have no idea how many things I lugged here. Was supposed to meet them at 9:45am but me and Lover ended up being late.

And I just saw Junliang here! Haha so weird to see him face-to-face rather than chatting online. Still had a nice mini chat with him. Yay he's like some lit and combined science student too just like me. Still say he never lose to me cuz we're like taking similar combinations. Minus the Geog LOL LOSER. :)

Okay finished downloading the notes already!
STUDY STUDY STUDY G! ;)

No comments: