G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Epidemic

People learn from their mistakes- we all do.

Days like these make me want to be back in Shanghai.
Or better yet, with Nadya jiejie in Melbourne.
If I had a plane ticket out of Singapore, I would go without a word.

I wish I was an American, like in the Chinese passage about friends today.
Almost cried when I saw the dramatic last line of the passage:
"朋友一离开, 就不会回来."
DramaMama I am, yes.
The whole passage just meant a lot.
Part of it said that, Americans take friendship like a very simple thing. Whereas for the Chinese, we take it damn seriously. To Chinese, friends are only our friends if we withstand the test of time.

If not, we are but mere acquaintances.


The skin on my left arm is peeling.
Wonder how long its been since I got so tanned to the point that I start to peel..?
The skin underneath is 2 shades lighter than my right arm.
Mom was like, "When were YOU so scared of getting dark??"
Surprisingly I said, "Since now cuz I wanna be white okay!"

Saw something on FB that I am very tempted to tell David about.
But since we're not talking.. technically I can't.
Its hiliarious, I must admit. Kinda brings back the fun when I read it.
It'll give him a good laugh too I bet.
Going thru it today made me laugh like mad and point out to * what happens on the days listed.

And getting a change of phone + family bonding time this Saturday.
Kenny Rogers, again? Oh my, Mommmmmm!!
Suddenly, changing to Starhub doesn't seem like a bad idea.
Like, a new beginning. No?

I'm sorry hun I let myself get another day of slack.
Can't believe I let my not-best-of-days get to me, AGAIN.
Alex babe, you owe me my waffle day!

No comments: