G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 01, 2009

;)



He kicks up a lot of sawdust :(
No wonder we need to replace this cage's sawdust.
(Jimmy actually uses the big cage, JY uses this)


Every teacher gives us homework like the subject they teach is the ONLY subject we take.

3 hours of Emath tuition just burned half my brain cells. Gonna do my Blue Revolution 3-page essay slash research (its part of Geography of Food) and my 15-page Geog worksheet.. Mrs Koh expects every 8mark essay question to be at least 1 and a half pages long.

15 x 1.5 = 22.5 pages/pieces of paper.

Can't believe I'm here blogging and watching Chicken Little thats playing on Disney Channel. Dad says he wants to cancel SCV for 6months! Noooooo, my Arsenal matches I'll miss. :(

Still looking forward to 6th May. My hubby will do it yes he will ;D

Looking forward to end of MYEs too! Cuz we're gonna have the long-awaited AND planned 1Endeavour class gathering. :):):)

Just looked at some sec1 and sec2 orientation/camp photos on Mayflowersec.fotki. Saw a pic of Daniel during the sec1 orientation! He looked like some 5 year-old boy. We all looked so nerdy in sec1 and 2.. gosh. But at least we were all innocent then :P

Miss 1Endeavour a hell lot whenever I look at these photos. :(


This is soooo stupid. Hahaha Alex, you were right about predicting what I would do. See, haven't even done it yet and now I'm contemplating not to. What a loser I am, hahaha!

I don't think I want to anymore, okay?

Somewhere there, somewhere there.

Wah I CAN'T STUDY ANY SHIT. Can't focus.. focus Gwennie, focus Gee!!

No comments: