G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

There ain't no sunshine when she goes

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
It's not warm when she's away.
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away.

Wonder this time where she's gone,
Wonder if she's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just ain't no home anytime she goes away.

-- parts of the song Ain't No Sunshine, by Bill Withers.


Watching American Idol. Aw, Kris is such a heartthrob.

You just gotta love this performance of Kris in the Top 3 -- a cover of Heartless by Kanye West. I thought it sounded better than the original.



3 hours+ of Chinese lessons every day for one week.. I think I can pretty much take it.
Infact, I'm enjoying it. Thanks to people like Alex and Jani.. also Wenjie (Bitch no. 1!) and Xuanming. they're just too fun(ny). Especially glad to have Alex in the same bands as me for English and Chinese.

1st period till recess today -- Chinese.

Should've seen how dead we were.

I ended up drawing this whenever I didn't have any notes to jot down.

Besides that, I hate school now. Contemplated skipping school today again tho I didn't have a headache. I hate going to school and seeing people, I hate seeing blah and whatever.

Drew this during Chinese remedial after school, very ugly.. yes. Those in pencil were Alex's.
I'm stupid, now I can't see my own notes I took down during the SS mass lecture..

Joke of the day:
"他写这封信的墓地"

Ms Ham told us she marked a sec1's script, and he wrote that cuz he just copied it out of the dictionary! We laughed like mad in class when we saw that I tell you. Cuz 墓地 means "graveyard".

So, it literally means, "He wrote this letter's graveyard". Okay fine English translations don't make it funny.

Its funny how the unexpected people are the ones who cheer you up when you are moody.
A little hello, a little wave. A word of concern and an expression that they're there for you.


I was so blur after school today.

Was walking out of school when some of the NCC guys were infront of me. Winston was there too and he waved hi to me. I don't know why, but I was kinda in disbelief that he was saying hi to me, so I just looked at him. He turned away to say bye to the uncle, and I turned to look if someone was behind me, but there was no one. I said bye to the uncle too, and then Winston turned back to wave at me again. This time it was obviously me cuz, THERE WAS NO ONE BEHIND ME. So I smiled and waved back.

I don't know why, but that kinda cheered me up a little.

My phone just went nuts again and I'm receiving the messages I received in the pass few hours. There's one I can't removed as my 'read' mail.

But I love that message, from Zahra jiejie.
"Don't despair. There's much of the world to see and experience still. Much music to celebrate and dance too. Remember to 'work like you don't need the money (or grades), love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching'."

I love my cousin.
And she's bringing me out for a concert again. Either that or Much Ado About Nothing.


If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

No comments: