G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shittiest Camera Quality ever seen

Ms Ham's Farewell by Band 4 Chinese students-




Our gift to her -- an MFSS uniform set with our broken Chinese.
We didn't use dictionary therefore all the hanyu pinyin and English words.

:) band 4 ROCKS!

Check it outtttttttt, Bryan wrote in the gonghan/sihan ge shi!
Yeah you're definitely gonna pass your Chinese O's.

Asked Zhenyang to help us take a Polaroid and it was blur!

I am thankful that XM and WJ didn't do funny things behind me and Sylvie, haha.


A Polaroid I took later at night before going for James Hill and Anne Davison's Ukulele and Cello concert was also very blur. Is there something wrong with Caleb, my dearest Polaroid?


Ker's birthday celebration-

Zebra bikini with a cake for a stomach.


To Cia: Haha see I'm not the only one who does The Pout!
(Le Pout, must make it more atas. Heehee.)

Lovelies.

The shittiest camera quality I have ever seen. Perhaps now I regret even more that I bought the Nokia E-63. Should've bought Sony Ericsson, no?

More photos of the two days coming up soon.. getting photos from LimLim (Limyen) after Chinese O's and prolly Cia for Ker's birthday.


James Hill & Anne Davison's ukulele and cello concert yesterday night at the DBS Auditorium was awesome! He reminds me of Jason Mraz, in terms of personality and charismatic. Whatever he says just makes the audience laugh, and his playing was so awesome that you had no idea a ukulele could actually be more impressive than the pint, miniature thing it seems like.




Did you know? Ukulele is not pronounced you-ke-ley-li but pronounced oo-koo-leh-ley.

Didn't know that. James Hill said that most people pronounce it wrongly.

One part of the performanced that I liked a lot was the segment where he put a chopstick in the middle of his ukulele's strings, and used the other to hit the strings with as he and Anne played. Damnnnnn good.



It should be this video.. Youtube's not loading it for I don't know what reason why.

Also, he managed to make the sounds of a drum using his ukulele, like the base. He combined them all together to make it sound like he was playing a drum. Then he added in the ukulele tune and it was as if there were 2 people playing instead of one -- one playing a drum and the other a ukulele.

I believe why I enjoyed this so much was because he and Anne were really enjoying THEMSELVES as they played, showing their love for their instruments.

Zahra jiejie is taking up the ukulele. Think I might consider that too, or take up the drums, guitar or piano again after the O's. Taking hip hop again is a must, of course. But this time I will be transferring to another school, doubt it'll be AoM again. Should be going to O School or Studio Wu. O School prefferably.

No comments: