G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 03, 2009

The remedy

Quote of the Day:
Cristiano Ronaldo: "I don't dive."

I love the first two songs on my blog's play-list.
Somehow, it just brings me to another world? Especially "Porcelain".
Haha nonsense but oh well that's how I am. More relaxed definitely.

Ate ice while drinking Blueberry Tea yesterday night, and guess what?
The ice cut my cheek so badly that it just kept bleeding and bleeding.
Technically, I was tasting blood for like 30mins.

Now, I can feel the loose skin that was (almost) cut off. Oh the joy.


Had 3 hours of Emath tuition again today.
Vincent pointed out to me that it seems like my Mom wants me to go to JC.
It only occured to me now that.. that is true.
I'm not allowed to go to an Arts School to do what I want to do.
I'm discouraged from going to Poly for Mass Comm.

One thing to look forward to is that if the people I know who wanna go to NP makes it there, it'll be hell fun cuz they're all people that I'd really look forward to seeing again. Especially people who are aiming for the same course as me. Alex and Bernice all want to take Mass Comm., specifically in Ngee Ann! We only found out during Geog period last Thurs, when Mrs Koh was talking about her being from VJC and the life there. You should've seen how excited we were..

"COURSEMATES!!!! OHHHHHH MY GOODNESS, better make sure you go okay!!"

--------------------------------------------------
Happily for me, I finally managed to psych myself. Finally. :)
It was like, suddenly I had my goals in mind and decided that I was not gonna let one thing affect me so much till I do badly for my O's.
Cuz doing badly for O's = doing badly in life; a doomsday call.

I still wanna earn money and open a studio.
Yes, its very ambitious, so I must have the ambitious attitude to follow.

Am very tempted to go for Boot Camp, Maqrius gave me the invite on FB.
But its like 299bucks for 3 days. Still, would be fun.
Then again.. O level's. Sigh, study Gwen, study!


A picture I found on Arsenal.com of Nicklas Bendtner.
Oompf, you just got a nice "air hug". :)
Just for laughs.. if you need one.


And the beloved Fabregas when he was only 16!
A.K.A. the youngest player ever in Arsenal. Cute, isn't he?

p.s. Shit, can't believe I forgot this!!
Incorrect!
Question: In the last match against Manchester United in 2008, who had scored Arsenal's 2 goals that won us the match?

Your Answer: Adebayor

Correct Answer: Nasri
He was a new player to Arsenal and played right wing for that match

Heehee, my Nasri is the best! :)

AND THIS!
OMG HAHA I REMEMBER THE NEWS I READ ON A LIVEJOURNAL FANCLUB OF HIS!
Incorrect!
Question: Who is self proclaimed "Ladies Man" at Arsenal?

Your Answer: Robin Van Persie

Correct Answer: Samir Nasri
Samir Nasri claimed that he recieves thousands of fan mails from girls all around England.......and he cannot go outside of his house because there are thousand of girls waiting for him outside.....WELL I DONT THINK SO.......

No comments: