G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 25, 2009

Arshavin is the hotness



I love my phone!

Mainly cuz when I am in Personal Mode, its a nice wallpaper of Nasri.


When I switch to Business Mode, its a nice wallpaper of Arshavin!!


(Okay no now both are pictures of Arshavin. The new one's below. Oops.)

BUT THIS PHOTO IS CUTE, ISN'T IT!!

I am such a fan girl.

I don't know why, but I actually wanna go see Liverpool at their Asia tour!
No I'm not a L.Pool fan, supporter maybe - but not fan.

WHY CAN'T ARSENAL COME TO SINGAPORE FOR AN ASIA TOUR TOO???! I would totally go camp overnight to buy their tickets. My maroon loverrrrrs.

By the way, I just got a hell lot of pictures of Arshavin (from only 5 pictures of him to 57!), all ready to be uploaded into my phone. He honestly has too many cute stuffs -- modeling photos too!




And yeah, all from the Facebook fanpage of his. I shall thank Facebook, for it has given me many pictures of Arshavin and Nasri. *ommmmmmmmmm*


----------------------------------
Went out with Celine today. Was initially supposed to be a shopping trip, but we both ended up buying nothing but food and bubble tea.

And a backpack each! We both bought the same design. Which is damn cool, cuz we like so many of the same things, have the same style, and aren't afraid to show it.

Some things we had/have which are/were EXACTLY the same:
Sony Ericsson Walkman phone, Sony T200 camera (we bought bought the same model and color without knowing), specticles, shorts, shirts! A lot more actually, just can't recall. And now same backpack. Truly am happy around her (and Rach!).

Using my backpack for school tomorrow. Its only 18bucks. Beats getting my lovely 56bucks Billabong backpack dirty.


We had this long chat. She was talking about her friend and was like,
"In this whole world, there's not only you. Just because you have this, doesn't mean other people don't have it. In Singapore alone there is a total of 4million people. The factories don't produce that one piece of clothing SPECIALLY for you, many others have it too, just that you don't see it. So what for you think its yours?"

Hearing that, I added in, "Unless you're buying some expensive 2000bucks-a-piece clothing. Then again, there might even be TWO pieces of it."

And she was like, "Everyone has their own style, it just depends on how you present it. You get your style from others too what. So what for you think you're the ONLY one with that style??"

We both agree that
"The world is free to buy whatever you bought too, no?"


True, isn't it?

Meeting her and Rach hopefully this Friday or Saturday for stress-relief -- movies, shopping and book-shopping.

Getting that Topshop shirt I set my eyes on. Took a photo of myself in it and even my Mom said it was nicer than the Uniqlo one, so I'm assuming its the green light to go ahead and buy it.


Right now, my right leg is hurting like.. crap.
You know, like when there's too much wind, old people's legs hurt? That problem?

And my parents are finally seeing how important it is to bring me for a full checkup.

Or at least, they realised it after my Immunity Consultant told my Mom that having trembling hands (I kept getting it as I wrote, before MYEs and especially of late) and eyes that dart to directions you didn't intend it to turn to are all symptoms of hyperthyroids.

Better to find out if I really have it and get it treated. Mhmm.

My headache's getting worse again. UGH.

Goodnight all.



p.s. OH MY GOD. I JUST FOUND THIS ONLINE.

OKAY MOM, BRING ME FOR THE CHECKUP ASAP PLEASE!

Because the body's metabolism is increased, patients often feel hotter than those around them and can slowly lose weight even though they may be eating more. The weight issue is confusing sometimes since some patients actually gain weight because of an increase in their appetite. Patients with hyperthyroidism usually experience fatigue at the end of the day, but have trouble sleeping. Trembling of the hands and a hard or irregular heartbeat may develop. These individuals may become irritable and easily upset. When hyperthyroidism is severe, patients can suffer shortness of breath, chest pain, and muscle weakness (oh gosh. Remember after 2.4 that day I couldn't walk because my legs were too weak?!). Usually the symptoms of hyperthyroidism are so gradual in their onset that patients don't realize the symptoms until they become more severe. This means the symptoms may continue for weeks or months before patients fully realize that they are sick.

No comments: