G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 02, 2009

Sucks to be me

Prev post was my 1234th. Sadly.

Woke up this morning. 7:00AM.
Tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. Tossed and turned.
Have never slapped myself so hard before. Like half an hour later it still hurts.

Wake up.. wake up. Its over.

Its been long hun, since the knuckles met with your not-so-delicate features of your solid white paint. Maybe I expected too much. Well, can see that I wasn't the only one. At least, I expected more from you then what the shit is going on now. I had more faith in this I guess.

Talked to Ning till 2.20AM yesterday. My limit has been hit. As I talked, I realized how much life sucks now. I have no one, and I mean no one, to support or cushion my fall. And this fall is bad.


Shall watch the Twilight DVD Mom brought home on my laptop. I can't stand being at home- my mind should really stop wandering around now..

Can't tell you people how much it sucks to be me.

No comments: