G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 15, 2009

Bottle up our love, throw it out to sea

Love is colder than death -- love that song.

Image overload, been reading too many fashion blogs all too recently. Finally cleared a few old tees out of my closet -- only to have my Mom take them away for her own use to sleep/for my brother. Even those that are too small for me. "I'm smaller than you!"-Mom. Joke. To be honest, she looked like a woman desperate for clothes.

If we compare closets, hers has at least 40x more clothing than mine. Its so full that to dig out one piece of clothing.. its actually kinda hard. Should snap a photo one day to prove to her that I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES.

Last paper tomorrow, heaving a sigh of relief.

Been having a very bad headache ever since the physical geog paper today. Thank you Jingru for the Panadol. Class was filled with an atmosphere of chaos, tho technically there were only 14 people in class (we only have 14 pure geog students from 4E).

Till now my headache hasn't went away! In a sense its telling me to sleep earlier, no?

Might be having lunch with Alex and Gah tomorrow to treat ourselves. They want Swensens my gosh. This Sunday its shopping with my mom/alone and Kbox with girlfriends.

Been reflecting today, and realised that I have a lot to apologize for. So to those etched in my mind whom I feel have a word to say to, I'm sorry I've been a jerk these few months. Nevertheless it takes a lot for one to admit they are at fault, which I am at. Thats for you mate.

They're talking about Arsenal FC and Arsene Wenger on Football Channel now! "Arsene Wenger IS Arsenal Football Club." Couldn't agree more.

(Aw, I see a shot of Arshavin now)

By the way..
iPhone, Nokia E-71/E-63, or Sony Ericsson C510?

p.s.
HAPPY SWEET 16TH, JIAQI!

No comments: