G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 22, 2009

To the lonely and only to the lonely

World is a vicious place where turning against people occurs almost too often to be noticed.

Sometimes its thinner than water, no?

There are some things I don't understand, won't be able to understand and will never understand. Well, be thankful for what I have and strive for what I don't. Whatever it may be, life comes and goes -- ups and downs, typical rollercoaster ride. Tho the only rollercoaster I've ever taken was at Genting.

Whatever I wanted to blog was forgotten when anger overcame me.
Parents, parents, parents.

I want Butter Cookies again. Mhmm.

Thanks C, you are one amazingly funny friend.


------------------------------------------
Going to Tampines 1 to get those two checkered shirts. I don't care!

$49.90 from Uniqlo, $69.90 from Topshop.

100bucks gone like that. Think I will get the Topshop one first. Was so happy cuz I saw Kenley wear it on Project Runway and I was like "Omg I love that top." and when I walked around Tampines 1 alone I saw it and was very.. squealy.

Was intending to print my stuff today and get my new phone but my parents wanted to wait for ROADSHOWWWWW.

Nokia E-63, Nokia E-63!
Must. Not. Change. Mind. Anymore.

Stick to it G, stick to it! Get it and push back your plans for a camera till after O's, or at least after Prelims. I miss Cammie x100000xxxxxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo! How are you doing in Thailand, dearie?

No comments: