G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 18, 2009

Please don't stop the rain

Arsenal is selling Adebayor. They finally got too fed up with his lack of commitment in the game. Guess we should be happy? Or sad.


"YOU'RE NOT A FAILURE."


Looking at the sentence I wrote in my student's diary today after getting back my results.. Its a bit hard to agree with it.

I need to stop being distracted by whatever, family, friends and so on. Just feel like shutting myself out from everyone for a few months to concentrate. Doesn't harm anyone, does it? Suddenly, I just want to be an introvert. I want to sit alone in class. I want to study!!


We got H3 tickets for tomorrow. Was so excited that we got that that I started twirling myself around in the computer lab like what my brother is doing infront of me now, and going, "WE GOT H3 YESSSS YESSSS YAAAAAY!".

BUT I'VE NOT BOUGHT THAT TOP FROM TOPSHOP/UNIQLO THAT I WANT TO WEAR ON THE OUTSIDE!

I really am starting to wonder what life is about.. and I'm getting very, very tired of life.

Can't let myself to be like last year like what Cheryl says. Cedric's telling me I can scream or shout at him over the phone if I want to. Aw so nice! But I'm not that mean, haha. If he didn't talk to me today I think I will be even more upset than I am now. Can't wait for the next Arsenal vs. Man U match, he's like the most awesome person to talk to during matches! Besides Don, that is.

Feeling really depressed. Think I got lowest in class for a lot of subjects already.

My parents are seriously not helping.


Okay, back to reading blogs from my list in Bloglovin'.

No comments: