G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daughter to Mother- or maybe not as much.

Just found my 2008 SC cert and my 2009 SLB cert.

Aw how much I miss the Tehbing Gang.

I remember Yokeching saying Derick or someone wrote on the SC Room's whiteboard: "Don't worry, SCs will always be SCs", and we were talking about how sad that moment was to us.


I'm just really depressed to be home now.


Mothers' Day.. sometimes I think, who cares?


They don't respect me and my decisions, they don't bother understanding me, they make fun of the things I plan to make my future career, they mock me. In WHAT WAY do they even deserve my respect as a daughter?

Judge me if you may, but only when you really understand will you know why I feel this way.

What are parents when they don't spend time with their kids? What are parents who spend every free time of theirs with other people besides their kids?

I'm tired of being the neglected one.

No comments: