G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Learning a lesson never felt so tiring

Taking a short break from filling in all the blank parts of my physical geog worksheet, since technically my brain cannot absorb that much at this time. (Should've realised that a few hours earlier. Sometimes it just kills to be a Chinese drama fan when all your favourite shows show from 9pm-11pm.)

Thats what I have a pair of my iPod earpieces beside me for. And iTunes!

Aw, I really wanna go shopping soon. Mom promised to bring me to the new Tampines Lot One! FINALLY. Think she sees my desperation for clothing now. Just hope that there actually is something there to get. Hope. Hmm..

Sorry if my blog posts nowadays are like.. two-liners or have been more or less mundane. Yeah thats what my life is pretty much summed up as -- boring. Absolutely. Boring. I've been telling myself not to blog unless I have the inspiration to blog or photos or something, but really I'm just such a typing junkie. Think I will change my blog to be one that is less of my personal life? Doubt anyone wants to read a whole diary (literally) entry of what happens day in day out, ei?

My iPod earpieces are gonna spoil soon on the left side. Everytime there's a beat or a base, it just makes the sound that tells me the inside of it loosened out already. Uh..

By the way, forgot to mention -- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JUSTIN O.! (4Endeavour's)

No comments: