G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chinese O's

Just found out that someone in the UK asked if she could use my Fairground photo in my DA for her book cover. Quite surprised actually. It was taken sooooo long ago. Nevertheless happy, of course. DA's also having a promotion for prints.

Chinese O's tomorrow -- VERY nervous of course!

Also nervous (damn nervous I tell you) for the blood test my mom wants to bring me for tomorrow after the papers. Shit, I totally will just run away. Got so scared just thinking about it already.. yucks.

Finally going to the arcade one day after it with Aaron, Quinnie and prolly Wenfeng tho. Kept thinking of Drummania today during tuition.

No comments: