G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Arsenal dedication/loyalty

Aww, Arsenal lost.
I'm sorry dearest love, for my dad did not let me stay up to watch the match!! :(:(:(
No matter what, Arsenal fans will have a smile on our faces because we know next season, we'll be back. Back with a full team, lacking of injuries! :)

Seeing everyone on the I LOVE ARSENAL and The Gooner Review group on Facebook so heartbroken kinda sucks.

Facebook Message from Liam Ford:
HELLO EVERYONE. I BET ALL OF US WILL BE FEELING LIKE SHIT TODAY. BUT DON'T BE DOWN. WE DONE BETTER THAN LIVERPOOL. WATCHING THE GAME I DID SEE SOME GOOD CHANCES FOR US BUT YET AGAIN WE CAN'T FIND THE BACK OF THE NET. BUT DON'T FOR GET ARSENAL ALWAYS FIGHT BACK. 4TH SPOT IS OURS. WE WILL HAVE ARE TEAM ALL FIT FOR NEXT SEASON AND MAYBE A COUPLE OF NEW PLAYERS IN THE TEAM. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR LOVE ARSENAL OR THE PLAYERS.


AND JUST LOOK BACK ON WHAT WE HAVE DONE LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR. WE DON'T SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AND WE MAKE IT TO THE LAST 4 IN THE CHAMPIONS L. WERE 4TH IN THE TABLE, . I THINK WHAT ARSENE IS DOING WITH THE YOUNY PLAYERS WILL JUST SHOW THE WORLD IT CAN BE DONE.


WELL CHELSEA AT HOME. THIS WILL BE HARD BUT I THINK WE CAN DO WELL. AND THEN MANCHESTER UNITED, PAYBACK TIME. SO I HOPE WE ALL HAVE A SMILE ON ARE FACES AND JUST THINK OF NEXT SEASON.

CHEERS. I LOVE ARSENAL
This message kept me smiling.
At least we're not like some people who will like another team just cuz the current team we like lost. Glad to say so. Arsenal fans will always be loyal, yes we will!


----------------------------

Had our English and Lit papers today.
Surprisingly, English was tricky. Not too much of hard but more of thinking. I didn't finish my summary, which resulted in 120/150 words. Those 30 words were apparently 1 and a 1/2 points out of my 17.

Lit paper was easy. But I don't wanna say "easy" cuz there's always karma and Murphy's Law.
For question 1(b), I wrote a full 2 pages, quite happy with myself.

Met Huixuan in AMK library, also saw Lover and Aishah.
Couldn't recognise Huixuan at first.
Its been long since I went to church.
Wonder how sheepmate and shepherd are doing?

No comments: