G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 07, 2009

"Here we go, the silent treatment."


If you knew how to move, you would know how to grove.


I shouldn't be blogging today but I couldn't resist the temptation since I was already online. Besides, this is already a habit, especially a during-examination habit.

The classroom block at around 7pm is lovely- quiet and serene.
Had a mini-remedial by Mr Lim with Beanie, Joey, Jane and Bryan. Bryan and I stayed back to clean up the classroom till 7. Honestly, 4E is filled with rubbish.

Should ask someone to take a photo of the edited notice.
The one that every class received? Yeah like how Ms Balan likes to correct notices pasted around our class, we followed suit and added on to Aaron and Quin's editing of OM Ng's notice.

Will be lugging a very, VERY heavy P.Geog file to school tomorrow.
Contemplating seperating my Human Geog notes and Physical Geog notes into different folders.
Wondering if Mrs Koh is even coming, rumours are she has something on tomorrow. Our MYEs? How?

4. If I could tell you how much I miss you, I would.
But *cough* now is the time to focus on studies. *coughcoughcough*

p.s. Hun, cheer up! You know you'll always have me.

No comments: