G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 04, 2009

Blogging bug







ROUND-FACED ROUND-FACED ROUND-FACED!!
Fats, fats, fats, fats!!


I'm sorry I'm blogging now hun.
Just been reduced to waiting for a printer print 92 pages of.. paper!

Been rushing to print ALL my geog notes that Mdm Loh threw out last year which made me emo and complain a lot to D. Now my file will be full again. :)
I don't know why, but I like full files.
I printed chapter 2.2, a 15-page sub-chapter, only to realise that Mrs Koh's alignment for this set of notes was out. The words are crammed till the side of the page.
Of course, 15pages is a lot so I'm not reprinting it, no matter how tempted.
It sucks to be a perfectionist, really.

Watched L.Pool vs. Newcastle after Reading vs. Birmingham City.
Rea vs. Bir was funny. 3 head collisions in less than half an hour.
2 of Bir's players bled at the head. One of them bled till he had to wear this bandage while playing. Spirit of a fighting footballer!

Meeting Qah and Hamzah! at 7:00AM to study.
Thanks girls! Fighting fighting fighting!

Looking at the trailer for Angels & Demons makes me feel like watching it. Anyone? :)
Haven't been watching movies. Missed Hotel for Dogs, Confessions of a Shopaholic..


I did this like weeks back. I'm a self-proclaimed Nasri. :o

Sunderland vs. Everton. Everton just scored. Oh the joy.

No comments: