G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Horoscopes and Arsenal vs. Chelsea

Tomorrow. Hmm. What would life be like if....?

Yeah maybe I should stop asking myself that question right now and get back to doing my only-God-knows-how-many-pages of Geog worksheet I was in the midst of before I decided to come online and check the exam schedule.

I do realise that I will eventually reach my breaking point. Been feeling very drained since *, and hell I don't like feeling like that. Should my studies get affected, I won't feel as good but ah heck, who cares.

Well, this is something no one will understand. Well except Lover and Laogong.

Speaking of which, I'll be meeting them tomorrow! YAYNESS. But of course, meeting them at the library to study. Bringing Lappy along too cuz I need to finish up my geog notes. Yup, theoradically my doomsday is the upcoming Tuesday, cuz I have combined Chem and Geog papers then. Oh the joy.

I'm hell thankful for the Vesak Day holidays being tomorrow! Like, in-lieu.

Aunty Tun toasted for me this pizza thing my mom bought from NTUC for dinner and I stupidly ate it the moment she passed the plate to me. Exactly what I did when the yong tau foo stall aunty let me try the laksa cuz I told her I can't really take spicy but I wanted laksa.

So yeah after my tongue recovers, my upper jaw gets burnt/scalded (?)

And a bit of the skin from my upper jaw got torn off too. So it feels pretty raw and hurts when my tongue goes over that area of skin.

Looking back, I sometimes wonder what happens if things turned out differently. What if I didn't do this/that or acted the way I did then. Would things have been different? Well, only God knows. What if we didn't start out in the first place. Maybe that would've been better, huh?

But my zodiac sign tells me not to feel things like regret etc (any negatives) for it'll hinder me from bringing out my best and positive sides? Eh. How true.

I've been reading up a lot on my astrology and stuffs, cuz they've somehow been pretty accurate, especially about my characteristic. So yeah, if I'm self-centered, fiery, hot-headed, argumentative or anything else,

BLAME MY ZODIAC SIGN. ;)

Shall quote some stuff which I found.. true.
I've become a sucker for astronomy :P

And the bottom part are extracts from http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm:
(shall bold the parts I find true!)

Aries! About Your Sign...

-The young ram is adventurous, ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic and full of energy. The Arian is a pioneer both in thought and action, very open to new ideas and a lover of freedom. They welcome challenges and will not be diverted from their purpose except by their own impatience, which will surface if they don't get quick results.

-They do not make very good followers because they are too "take charge". They may be unwilling to obey or submit to directions for which they can see no reason, or with which they disagree. They are much concerned with self, both positively and negatively - self-reliant but also self centered (sometimes) and concerned with their own personal advancement and physical satisfaction. Their immense energy makes them aggressive and restless, argumentative occasionally, headstrong, quick tempered, easily offended and capable of holding grudges if they feel themselves affronted.

-A negative effect of this sun sign is that you could sometimes unknowingly make it hard for others to relate to you, as you really are.

-In your personal relationships Arians are frank, direct and candid, and make enthusiastic and generous friends.

-There is, however, a negative side to your associations with other people. You can easily be irritated by slowness or moderation in your companions and, though yourselves sensitive, ride roughshod over the sensitivities of others.

-Your nature is usually push or be pushed, with little middle ground. This can at times be objectionable to others, but you must have the freedom to act, rather then just thinking about it, getting pent-up in the process. At all costs you need to avoid negative emotions such as resentment, regret and self-pity, for they would deny you what is essential to your nature: straightforwardness.

-They are quick-witted but sometimes foolhardy and over optimistic, lacking thoroughness and the ability to evaluate difficulties in the undertakings into which they often rush impulsively. The great need of Aries natives is to exercise an iron self-control, to discipline the qualities and tendencies of their character to the advantage, not the detriment, of the society in which they move.

-As an Arian, you like a challenge that will stir you to action. This challenge may just be frustration; or at a more controlled level, you may have clear direction and know what or whom you're fighting for.

-Arian, do not be afraid to be forceful, for this is the very core of your nature. If you feel fear in your heart, then look for a history of negative events in you personal history, such as violence or abuse from others. Being fearful may also indicate a household in childhood that negated independence and personal initiative in you. This could have inhibited your natural urge to go forward into life as the leader and champion you were born to be. Conversely, such bad influences could also have led you to be overly forceful, or to be unsympathetic to your own need and sensitivity.

-You make good athletes and climbers, doctors, explorers (of new ideas as well as uncharted territory, the latter in these days including adventuring into outer space), soldiers, sailors and airmen, and leaders

Possible Health Concerns...

Aries governs the head and brain, and Arians are said to be prone to headaches, particularly migraines, sunstroke, neuralgia and depression. Indigestion and nervous disorders are also threats to you, and your rashness, impetuosity and wholesale physical commitment make you liable to accidents and physical injuries.

You like extremes. Physical, emotional and mental, and benefit profoundly by experiencing them; but if your extremism goes too far beyond social acceptability, then expect to be extremely lonely.

-The color of choice for Aries is RED

I LOVE red! :D

And for fun, I went to read up on something else-
Aries thrive on excitement and challenge. Cancer thrives on security, and has very sensitive feelings. Take a lot of control on the part of Aries not to trample all over Cancer's feelings. Cancer will need to be more vigorous in participating in Aries schemes and dreams. This is also a good business combination as both are cardinal signs, and therefore entrepreneurial in nature. Each person will need their own space and alone time to make this work.

The Aries 'on my mind- on my mouth' way is offensive to the Cancer sensibilities. Cancer feels Aries should be more considerate and sensitive to peoples feelings. Aries wonders what all the fuss is about. Cancer needs emotional support and encouragement, and feels everyone needs mothering. Aries doesn't like to be smothered. Are you seeing the differences? Aries requirement for independence is not in conflict with Cancer's needs for warmth and camaraderie but is in conflict with the Cancer possessive tenaciousness. Aries seems selfish, impersonal, and indifferent to Cancer at times. Aries is a me first type, while Cancer is the 'what can I do for you' type. Aries tends to take advantage of the Cancerian good nature. Aries could learn compassion from Cancer, and Cancer could learn to be more independent from Aries. Fire and water, remember water can put out a fire.
Yeah okay. Just for fun, like I said.


ARSENAL VS. CHELSEA NOW BABES WOOHOO!



Shall go watch while doing my Geog homework. Oops but yeah its a VERY. IMPORTANT. MATCH. I seriously need Milo or Mocha now cuz my eyelids are feeling a tad bit heavy. :(


GO NASRI! Lovelovelovelove my baby ;)
WIN FRANK LAMPARD, MY EX-FAVOURITE PLAYER.
Tatiana Golovin shall not win his heart in the end! :(

No comments: