G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Night sky with little stars

Not good.. not good.

Some things I never appreciated, I used to wish I never had, things I never had even.. I wish I had them all now. Not only last year or something, but even years back as a kid. Things I threw aside which I deeply regret, I just can't elaborate how much regret I feel.

That aside, thanks D and Cheryl.
Mhmm, do what I want with my life. Who's there to stop me? (cough) Them. (cough)

Note to self: Time to start searching the 8.1 billion people on Facebook for a new friend. LOL. Thanks ah D. =.= and the b!! THE BBBBB!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE ITS STILL MISSING AFTER MONTHS. * will be sad if she finds out its gone.. oh goodness.


p.s. I CAN kill. Don't forget, I am part of two secret 'families'.. evil laugh.

(goes onto Facebook, Mob Wars. *starts hitlisting people*.)

No comments: