G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting a little bit opinionated about you.. just a bit

Sometimes, its just the little things that you do that gives someone else an impression of what kind of person you are. I don't need your words of sarcasm nor do I need those words that you think don't sting but infact, they do.


Dai Yang Tian just kissed Theresa Lin. Girls are gonna be like, "OMG HE KISSD HER!" eww. Sorry but I don't see why he's that likable. I don't like this table tennis show either. Hah! All the computer effects are so.. mhmm.

And I got a hell lot of homework to do. Wanted to upload photos today too but it takes too long. Need to get Lappy fixed!

Oh, you know how on the sit-and-reach station, there are these two black bar things at either side of where you sit? Yeah some 4E girls would remember how I sat ON THE EDGE OF THE BLACK BAR instead of in the middle of them.

Now that area has this blood clot / blue-black thing and hurts whenever I sit down!!

Not happy at all with my NAPFA 5 stations this year, dropped like shit.

SBJ: 191CM (I jumped 210cm during normal PE sessions with ease :( )
Sit and Reach: 55CM
IPU: 35 (what happened to my 44?? D:)
Shuttle run: 10.5s
Sit up: 43 :(


I just proved how blur I can get.

On Monday I left the house late. So I rushed to the bus stop thinking I was gonna be late. On the bus there were no Mayflowerians at all, so I thought I was REALLY late. Suddenly it occured to me that school starts at 9:00AM on Monday. =.=

Yeah and the other Monday I thought school STARTS at 9:20AM when it ENDS at 9:20AM.

Gundu..

My scalp is peeling! Gross. Now I know how Peckkhee felt when she told me about how her scalp used to peel after Interschools or the 5-day races. Ahhhhhh its so damn gross!

Okay feeling guilty now. I need to make a call and get back to my homework. Got loads to do after coming back from interschools, including a 15-page Geog essay set, 3-page essay on the Blue Revolution, Bio TYS, loads of Emath papers, Chem worksheets, Lit notes..

Gonna get drowned in them soon.

Goodnight!

No comments: