G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 06, 2009

Never give up, on us.

I used to love sailing because of the people in it.

Well now, maybe not so much.

Thanks to people like the graduated seniors, Wenfeng, Ryan and Nic W., and some juniors, I actually enjoyed the camp a bit lesser than half.

I really disliked being there.

(Daomin, Chiaee, Trina etc: I'm so sorry I walked out of the toilet in a huff like that. I was really upset (NOT AT/WITH YOU GIRLS!), and I didn't wanna stay there and emo or something. Needed to be alone. You guys were being concerned and I just brushed you guys off like that, so I'm really, REALLY sorry.)

Talked to Lover at night after coming back from boat-washing. Miss talking to her like that! Its been so long. We're both so busy.. gosh. Was talking about how upset I was cuz ever since that incident, I never talked to the sec4 guys anymore.

The funny thing was, a while after I said that, some of the sec4 guys (minus 1) (like Wenfeng, Ryan, Nic Wong) came over to disturb me by saying it was so dark and they couldn't see who was sitting beside YC, and I threw my shoebag at them. Hahaha! Funny idiots. Love these guys loads. Thanks for always being there for me to cheer me up!

Who are your fair-weathered friends and who are your true friends?

OH THERE WAS A FIRE AT NSC. HAHAHA. Me and Jiabin spotted it. At first it was like this really, rilly small flame near the generators. We were getting stuffs from the cage. Then we stared at the small fire..

"Is that a fire?"
"Eh, looks pretty small. Its not those incense thing right."
"That thing beside it is the power generator, isn't it?"
"o___o omg."

-both slowly walks towards the generator and stares underneath it..-

*sees that the underneath of the generator is on fire. Like, BIG FLAMES GUSHING OUT FROM THE GREEN METAL THINGY*

"OH MY GOD."
"GWEN, ITS ON FIRE!!!!!"

And I ran out and shouted to the rest of the sailors, "FIREEEEEE!!!" and went to tell Mrs Sidhu.

No photos cuz even tho I brought a camera, I spent the mornings and nights manually deleting the hundreds of photos I took, so long that the batt I charged went from 145+mins to 15mins when I returned it.

Took 2 photos from Farhana's Facebook. Shall look for more later when my internet decides not to cock up on me.

Zach Poon, Wenfeng, Jack, Nic W., Quin, me, Linjie and Ryan.
Loveeee these people.

Btw, thanks Older Bro for the talk that night.
For once, I was looking at a side of you I've never really seen.
Thanks for being there. :)

Sleepy heads Trina, (not sure who), Marilyn, Daomin and me. HAHA.


Was so good to see Tzuling, Luoling, Ning and Peckkhee again!


After sailing the (new) boats from NSC to SAFYC Changi (Jhing towed us there, if not it would've taken like 2 hours to sail there), we derigged, showered and headed back for school.

Slept the whole bus ride and woke up with my right leg and left arm numb cuz I slept till my arm was sticking out and dangling.

Saw some band people coming down while we dried our CRISPY NEW sails, but didn't see Yokeching. :(

Felt feverish and wanted to cab back, but decided not to waste money so I took a bus. Finally ate spaghetti for dinner and fell asleep after watching TV/laptop.

Was supposedly meant to meet Celine and her mom to look at a new phone, but was too tired. Sorry girl! Meeting you on Thursday, yes?

------------------------------
Aunty Tun had to call me up a few times this morning. I had like, 9 hours of sleep and yet I was still so tired I couldn't wake up.

Trudged my way to school, literally.

Felt damn giddy during the singing of the national anthem and had no energy to say the pledge. Thought I was gonna faint, and Ker kept asking me to go home. Informed Ms Balan after morning assemb.

It was too cold in the office, so I went outside to sit.

Thanks Ker, for running around to find Mdm Loh to sign the form! :)

Called my mom to come down to pick me up. She had a tinge of what the hell in her voice.

I was like, feverish and giddy. Waited outside the G.O. from around 7.50AM to 9.20. Saw Marilyn headed to get her bandage changed so I accompanied her.

Was damn upset with some stuffs my mom said, very insensitive.


Maybe I fall sick so often its nothing new to her. But doesn't it occur to you that if your daughter calls you to pick her up from school, she must be really quite sick?


Had my breakfast and fell asleep till 3.40pm. Still felt damn tired when I woke up. Dad bought me something from the airport's Crystal Jade! :D Seems like whenever I'm sick, I get a lot of food to eat. FAT.


p.s. Pictures of Nasri for you to ogle at since I've not been blogging about him..


Nasri why you never fly with him :(



CUTIE PIEEEE OMG.

I'm gonna cut out the article on Sunday's newspaper and highlight Nasri's name cuz the writer put him under his (opinion) skilled players of Arsenal list.

EPL 2010, WATCH OUT FOR THE GUNNERS MAN.

(I'm very sad that Nasri didn't play for Saturday's match tho. Shall look forward to tomorrow's match! ARSENAL vs. VILLARREAL!)

Just realised I liked Nasri since quite a while back!
http://realityworks.blogspot.com/2008/10/wakey-wakey.html

HAHA to you people who thought I just started liking him!


WELCOME BACK, FABREGAS!

No comments: