G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 07, 2009



Currently learning this :)

Every Heart by BoA, used in the famous anime Inuyasha.

Was looking for LALALA LOVE SONG's (by BoA) piano sheets but I ended up finding Every Heart instead. And since I used to wanna learn this song.. why not?

This guy plays it so nicely too! Can't tell you how envious I am of him. Honestly, I can't stand it when guys play better than girls cuz guys are stereotyped as macho, manly, masculine! Playing the piano well doesn't count! :(

Oh well, I remember how when I was younger I always told myself my future husband must be able to play instruments well and yet isn't some sissy weeny, must be strong or something. HAHA.

Listened to him play so many times already. Damn nice :) I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A PIANO PLAYER OMG. :o


Some photos I took from mayflowersec.fotki:




Yay to sailing team 2 :) heh. I didn't post my stupid picture here cuz all the photos Mr Tan/Carlo took of me were hell unglam! :(

Photos taken using my bro's phone, which is the same one Dee lent me yet I let it get stolen from me. Ugh, shall hate Saturday trainings forever.

See the hugeass purplish/black bruise? It hurts whenever I just gently touch it wth.

Stupid flash made this photo purple. But yeah, I can't read piano notes just like *snap*. You should see the way I learn a score, damn pathetic. I press the keys one by one till the one on my keyboard matches the one on the score.

Just pasted those Post-Its on today, since I got too rusty already.

And see what my mom passed to me this morning!

.

.

.


2GB USB CABLE! HAHAHA HOW CUTE IS THIS!

Getting a new phone on Thursday probably. Was thinking of getting a cheap one since I already have an iPod and a camera, but now that I don't have a camera I have to look for one that has a good camera. :(

And my parents are telling me to get a phone that's FOC with renewal of plan. No touch-screen phone fer me! :(

It seems like they're now very mindful with the way we spend our money. Dad says that tomorrow the automobile shop will call him to inform him if the car needs to be scraped or not. Mom said that if it needs to be, Dad will lose like $10k?

Thought of getting the same phone Dee lent me, but the camera quality sucks. So I just thought of getting the same one to replace it and give it to him as a way of apologizing cuz I still feel damn guilty that I lost his phone. Then I'll just stick to using the old passed-down phone.

Went to pray for gonggong and popo today afternoon.

Was contemplating whether to let my parents send me for sailing first, or send me after praying. Called Mr Yeo and told him I might go, depending on whether my body can take it.

Went down to the temple to lay out the offering. Burned joss sticks and stuff and prayed. Went inside the col-something to find my grandparent's ashes thing. Found them and I started tearing as I looked at their photo.

Can't say how much I miss them, words will never be enough.

My parents told me that me and Gerald were like the most doted on and that my grandparents would do ANYTHING for both of us, especially my gonggong, who would play with us whenever possible.

Sigh. I miss them so much.

At least now I remember my popo's departure date: 16/09/99. My gonggong's one is in.. start of year 2000.

After that it was too late to go down to NSC, didn't think the praying would take so long. And I was way too tired. So went down with my parents to buy the new taps and showerheads cuz all of those in my house spoilt. Went opposite school for dinner with them, then waited for the sailors.

Thought the first bus would only have juniors. Ah well. Went into school since my parents wanted to go off first. Mom went to NTUC cuz she wants to bake cheesecake with me later so that we can eat it tomorrow for my birthday :)

Saw the juniors come down. Iggy made fun of me again! Like how Wenfeng and Ryan did the night I talked to Lover. Haha.

The juniors remembered/know that my birthday's tomorrow! :D so honoured! Gladys gave me a hug awwww, and Shiting was damn nice too. Love them!

Mubarak and Weiming even said they wanted to give me a birthday bash on Thursday. And when sailors say birthday bash they mean hit you as many times as how old you are. But apparnetly I managed to miss their "birthday bashes" for the past few years :P

Just..

Looking forwards to a cheerful day tomorrow.

Hopefully nothing will get my mood down.

Parents wanna bring me to Airport's Terminal 3 for dinner, but I think I might be too tired after remedial+pt. :(

Well, looking forward to seeing my girls! :)

No comments: