G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

L to the max.

Wtf.

Seriously la, I really wanna just scream my head off at you right now. I don't get you at all. Its like, you bad mood then bad mood la! Must come and take it out on me, is it? You're sleepy GO SLEEP LA. No one asked you to stay up till 3.37AM cuz you watch TV, then take it out on your daughter who doesn't stay up till 3AM everyday like you do!

Knew you'll do the usual check, and I thought you'll go to sleep after you realised that my doors were locked. Hell, I locked it so that I could change to sleep! Then you had to go get the bedroom keys from the cupboard. Wtf man. I wanna lock the doors also cannot ah? Thank God I changed my mind and decided to use the laptop a while longer before changing. I know I shouldn't stay up till so late, but at least give me some privacy la!

I HATE it when you scold me for nothing whenever you're in a bad mood. You may be my father, but I also am your DAUGHTER. If I can show you face, I don't see why you can't do the same for me. I can tell you're in a bad mood, you usually don't mind when I stay up late on weekends/holidays.

So fuck, if you're taking it out on me cuz you're groggy/had a bad day again, I'll just explode k.

No comments: