G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quadratic to the max.

Haha this is funny. Yesterday night my mom came in to give me my medicines and I told her about what happened recently. Then she sat down and we talked till 2AM!

She even called in my dad. They ended up about responsibility, my dad's ex-girlfriends (LOL!), about my relationship, and how if I don't study now in future I can't keep to my husband's standards and he'll be smarter than me and he'll dump me blah.. it was nice tho.

Just saw Sylvia's wall comment for me! Can't wait to take lessons again. But anyone free next Saturday? I'm still keen on going for Studio Wu's GO EAST! free workshops. Limited to 3 per adult, so its worth the time.

Found this picture on Tzuling's Facebook! Aww, memories. I miss Mr Lee! Wonder if we'll see him this December camp. This was when Belle had the sec1-not-matured look! LOL TO THE MAX.

Okay maybe I should stop blogging now cuz I have tuition in exactly 2 hours till tuition starts and I'm not done with all the quadratic equations Vincent gave me to do. And I kinda forgot how to do some oh gosh.



I never got tired of this video.

AH SHIT I REALLY WANNA GO FOR THE OVERSEAS MASTER INSTRUCTOR SERIES TO LEARN A PATRICK CHEN CHOREOGRAPHY WHAT THE HELLLLLL!

No comments: