G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Está bien

Just came back from the Chinese doc. Was so damn bloody lazy to go. Now I got a huuuuge stinky plaster on my back. When I slouch it makes me feel like my skin's being tugged on.

Doc said my back's slanted, and it was quite obvious.

Argued with Mom on the way there. Sucks.

She asked, "ni gen ren jia chao jia ah? Why lian so chou?" (You quarrelled with someone? Why's your face so black?)

"Nothing. No one la. I'm still pissed with Dad."

Blahblahblah, and she was scolding me. What the hell. Talking about me swerved in the total opposite direction.


Today.. not so good.

Cried during recess, and after recess in class I cried again till my table was like, teardrops on where my head was. :( Ms Balan came in for Lit and after greeting her she immediately came to me and asked if I wanna go to the toilet, and Manda accompanied me.

Thanks Manda for all the comforting and stuffs :)
Heehee we're like taking turns at this aren't we?

Ruixing and Syafiqah's lit presentation was like, funny. Qihua sat right infront of Rx, and Rx went "QIHUA, CAN YOU HEAAAAAR ME?"

"CAAAAAANOT!"

"Someone send Qihua to the hospital already la, he cannot hear me."

Then Hamzah's (Syafiqah) presentation was like, "Then Christopher -blahblah-, so ya. Sooo, ya. Uh, ya so ya." sent the class laughing cuz its typical Syafiqah!

Oh, Chinese was fuuuuunny. Cuz seriously, I've been black-faced these few days, and during English I really had no mood. Fell asleep in the hall during assembly.. yeah.

Wenjie, Jon Ha, me and Alex kept making a lot of noise in class. Zhou laoshi and Wenjie's mini childish arguements are hiliarious!! Now, Wenjie's B1 (Bitch1) and Jon's B2 (Bitch2) while me and Alex are Blackie and Brownie. -.-

And oh, the trees outside our classroom block grew lovely purple and pink flowers! The whole tree was covered in them! It was really nice to stare out the window when I was so down and see the lovely things. Cheered me up loads.

Jason Mraz tomorrow with Zahra jiejie! Ahhhh. Can't wait! Tho I think I'll be pretty tired since I'm going after training.

Pictures I swear :)

To go on Friday for Ngee Ann Poly's Maths Carnival, or not?

Its too late for me to regret, I know. F*** myself man.

p.s. Seriously Dad, I had enough.

No comments: