G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3.

School today was a hell lot of fun thanks to Lit!

English and Chinese were damn boring, and after that we had Lit.

Ms Balan made us perform our poems and its called "poetry slam". Damn fun, you have to act out the poem that you wrote.

Justin's group's poetry slam was the funniest.

Bloody Hitler, Ugly Bush.
Mas Selamat on the loose.
-forgot the rest of the stanzas-
Oh Obama come and save us,
Or Osama will come rape us!

There was something like "Which really sucks because Ms Balan caught me for my hair," and "Recession, hall no aircon," in between those stanzas, which was damn funny!! Ms Balan expression was super funny when they said the caught for hair part LOL.

STARTING SCHOOL AT 9.20AM ON FRIDAY CUZ OF SPEECH DAY!

We planned to eat breakfast at KB Macs at 8.20am. :)

Rushed down to the canteen to pack back food and Milo and brough it to class for Lit remedial. Its damn hard to eat and write that I stopped eating and just concentrated on writing.

Performed our poem. Didn't use the poem that I took 40mins to write haha. From 10.30pm to like 11plus. Our poetry slam was impromtu and we didn't do much. HAHA.

Homed with Mel.
Wanted to stay back in school for something but decided not to.

My fingers are still green! From the envelope I drew and colored in yesterday. One small thing took me such a long time. Did it from 11pm to 12am -.- my parent's room's toilet cloth is greenish now.

I shouldn't have used my finger to smudge the color cuz I didn't want it to look patchy. UGH. GREEN FINGERS!

Ngee Ann Poly tomorrow for the Science thing! Excited but lazyyyyy. Justin and Izzy said it was fun. Quinnie and Winteng's going, if not I'll be the only one from 4E :(

Finally home earlier than usual, gonna read The Lost Boy by Dave Pelzer that Nicholas lent me. Like, finally! After 2 years of reading the 1st book I'm reading its sequel.


p.s. Found this vid on youtube on Poetry Slam, damn meaningful.



AND OMG I saw the newspaper this morning and a mini-headline was about Joi Chua saying its okay that she had a wardrobe malfunction. I was thinking, omg you already got paid to sing with Jason Mraz you still wanna complain about your wardrobe then act nice and say its fine?

The video on youtube proved me wrong. HAHA "SHE'S GOT THE BALLS TO SING WITH JASON MRAZ!"

No comments: