G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SAMIR NASRI!


I OFFICIALLY LOVE SAMIR NASRI!



And I'm proud to be a Gunner Girl! :):):)

I'm so pissed right now but I won't let that stupid thing get in the way of me feeling so happy while reading articles about Nasri on the Livejournal fan club.

SAMIR NASRI
SAMIR NASRI
SAMIR NASRI
SAMIR NASRI
SAMIR NASRI

Lalala.

I love Samir Nasri okay? Okay.

Anyways today I didn't go to school for Chem remedial or the regatta. (SAMIR NASRI!)

Have been coughing like mad but at least now my fever's gone down. My nose has been blocked. Nadya jiejie said the best thing to do is to just chop off my head haha. (Saaamir Nasri!!)

Oh did I mention how cute Nasri's website is? He's french, so his sentences in English isn't perfect. Which is damn cute! Just got a lot of Arsenal icons too, especially this Wenger one. Haha. So typical Wenger and his typical face!

Okay whatever. Update this post later when I want to.

Not gonna cry anymore, not gonna think about it. Whenever you wanna talk to me you go ahead. Watching by the sidelines and thinking what the hell is wrong makes me friggin' tired. Don't even feel that you bother about us anymore.

No comments: