G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Maybe I was stupid,

I'm sleepy, so I shall let you see a macro of my eye.


Okay I'm just being random.

Sometimes, some things I can hold in, some things I know I SHOULD hold in. Why did I just have to open my mouth cuz I couldn't take it at one measly point in my life?

Needless to say, its whats happening that triggers the short-spanned uncontrolled emotions and feelings of mine, but you're the more and most important thing to me right now.

Its not the phone calls and stuffs.

I know you have my interests at heart, and you think thats the least you could do for me. But heck, I don't think you're treating me badly at all! Infact, all I need is just you. You being there for me, by my side, and vice versa. :)

I don't need you falling asleep over the phone yet staying awake just because of me, I will and I AM feeling so bad and guilty. :(

Sorry about everything love. Well duh I am touched that you're trying so badly to change cuz I said all the things I shouldn't have..

.. well thats why I'm afraid to tell you stuffs I'm not happy with in the first place but yeah whatever.

Just know that no matter what, you're still the same best guy friend I've always had that was always there for me and that I love you for who you are.

I love you nerd!

:)

No comments: