G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, February 07, 2009

Reckon

(Just submitted this to Deviantart today. Got fast +favs and comments, thanks!)

I think I'll start experimenting with these kind of photos.
Its really fun! :)

-------------------------------------
Okay, here are the rest of the Chinese New Year pictures.

Going to Celine's place has been postponed from last Wednesday, to last Thursday, to (I think) Saturday to tomorrow.

Don't know what to say man.

So yeah, Mrs Sidhu's place for most of the pics, Uncle Sin Tho's for the middle and Uncle Stewart's for the rest.

:)

PART 1-
Mrs Sidhu's.


Fun playing Taboo.

Which, of course, lasted a while.
Sailors have VERY short attention span, don't we?

The sec1 juniors who went.

Funny how we're not exactly "level-ist".
Like, there was this mental rule about only sec3s and 4s of the year going.

See how my batch of sailors are soooo nice? :)

(Okay, just kidding. All sailors are awesome.)


Agnes holding Sonia!

She's superrr cute.



Ell Dee Em.
(LDM!)

Silly people doing silly things at silly places.

Oh well, what to do you tell me.
My best friends somemore.


PART 2-
Uncle Sin Tho, Da gu ma, Zhiming gege and Zhiyi gege.
Okay I swear I want my computer to be like this in future.

2 screens connected to 1 CPU.

So when you move your mouse to the left screen, you play Hellgate London.
Move it to the right and you can just use any programme.

We got so bored sitting by the stairs, watching David (Song, not Lembono), Gerald and Garian play Hellgate.

Zhiming gege was coming up when he said "This part of the house has become you three's favourite spot right?" Haha, funnay.





PART 3-
Uncle Stewart, Aunty Jill, Yeowloong, Yeowming, Yeowhao.
Went down to this coffeeshop opposite their house after visiting.

Had crispy noodles while the kids had fried rice plus roti prata.

Haohao
(Or so we pronounce it as "HouHou")

Roti prata, fried rice, crispy noodles.

Now we know, we should never sit beside my bro when eating.


Aeroplane..


Oh, I just watched the last few episodes of AVATAR: The Legend of Aang yesterday since Yeowloong brought over the DVDs. By far, I still think that Avatar's the best cartoon yet! Like, amazing storyline, amazing characters. Lovelovelove it!

Hope to borrow all the DVDs for it. Hahaha. I miss watching it already.

Zuko's so cute and sweet! :)


Okay I am freaking about the Geog test tomorrow.

Sigh, 3 class tests in one week, literally one day after the other, except for Bio which is on Thursday, am I right?

Then next week's common test.

So much to do, so little time.

But yet, time flies past so quickly.

No comments: