G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My life would suck without You


Sick today, so I compensated for my missing of the 2 Emath periods by doing 1.5hrs of Emath at home. Haha.

Been slacking for 2 hours already, which isn't good. I think my bro's on par to the amount of studying he did today with mine since he went to do his work after lunch. But now he's watching TV.

Patapon is so addictive that I kept playing it when I just woke up and during lunch.

Oh pictures of the cookies Ker baked. Think I'm supposed to take it to school for Cia and Eileen too but I kept forgetting! :(



Darn cute things!

I need to get into mugging mode like, now. UGH. Haven't compensated for the 2 Lit and Chem periods I missed today.

I think I'm gonna start this thing, like when I miss school, I'll compensate myself by studying that subject the same number of periods I had today. Kinda stupid yeah but who cares its me and not you. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bap-oZI-Grc
(They didn't allow the video to be embedded!)

Was singing and listening to this song during CME yesterday.
Kinda stuck in my head. But the lyrics are so true aren't they!
Cuz we belong, together now.
Forever united here somehow.
You got a piece of me, and honestly,
My life would suck without you.

p.s. I really feel like just wallowing in self-pity right now.

:(

No comments: