G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Replay, Replay, Replay.

If it wasn't 6:25AM I would be screaming my lungs out now.

The weather's so cold that my right leg is hurting like @$#%!#@$#!!! Hurts so much that when I woke up at 5plus and replied smses, I couldn't go back to sleep cuz I feel like I'm gonna cry.

Listening to SHINee songs now.
Especially SHINee World.

.

.

.

CAN I LIKE SCREAM NOW??

My leg's hurting like crazy!

Okay whatever, tahan. It'll be okay once (more like if) the weather turns warmer.


He thinks I'm anorexic because I didn't eat anything yesterday.
Nor did I drink anything.

Okay not totally, I ate like a handful of Doritos at Quin's place.

Didn't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner cuz I wasn't hungry. Only drank one cup of milo for the whole day, and at Quin's place, a canned mango drink. Watched David have dinner with Aaron at Carl's Jr., and he was like forcing me to take his fries.

Aaron took the train home while me and Dee bused to AMK.

Slept throughout the bus ride listening to BoA.

My parents made me try to eat something when I got home, so I heated up what was supposed to be my breakfast - hot dog sandwich. I burnt it in the microwave. Smart much.

The hot dog literally exploded I tell you.

It was so hard that my fork couldn't pierce thru the hot dog AND the bread.

Was so tired I didn't come online but cuz I kept smsing, I was awake till like 3AM and ended up dozing off.

But funny how something I mentioned out of being-bugged's-sake led to something else.


p.s. I might be phoneless till next week cuz my handphone can't charge! :(

So if you wanna sms me, you can do so but if I don't reply you, I'm not dao-ing you. Infact, I'm using my maid's phone now but returning it later. Of course my number, not hers, duh.

(psst, call me at my house phone if you really need to.)

My mom's bringing me to get a new phone next week. Sigh, I want to wait for my contract to end cuz the phones now aren't really nice. I feel like getting my maid's phone tho, the Nokia XpressMusic slide up phone.

No comments: