G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hotness

I'm surprised how easily my parents agreed to letting me go Batam, especially since its this coming Wednesday.

I told dad, "Okay ah dad I start work next week ah!"
My mom's like, "I thought she will start this week?"
I said, "This week I'm going Batam. :)"
"Huh then liddat one week, like that might as well don't work liao?"
My dad's like, "Its okay la, I can give her more days to work."

:)


Metaphorically, I didn't ASK my parents whether I could go Batam.

I made it sound like I AM going. ;)

But yeah my mom told me, "Gwen, when you go Batam can you buy back chili? Those small Indonesian ones? Yeah. You tell his mom la, see if you guys come across it help me buy okay?"

So I'm taking it as a "Yes, you're going" statement.

I just hope my sorethroat, cough and sneezing won't get in the way of fun.
Ning! I'm hoping you'll go man.

I wanna borrow his com to watch my Bambino! and Kimi Wa Petto!
*achooo!*

But I'm still quite bummed about not getting same shifts at work as Dee.

And oh, my nickname from Aaron, Gee, is now official.

Two people are calling me that! Hahaha.

I'm pretty sleepy and I've helped him do a bit of the speech? I find it cliche but ah whatever, sounds okay to me. Just hope it'll get the attention of parents and sec1s alike.

I LOVE Jeff Viray's choreographies!


Yeah its official.

I loved it long ago but hey, I'm rewatching most of it now.

How I wish I could go to join Team Millenia Jrs. :( it'd be a dream come true!

And I'm planning to start on a choreography of Can We Chill by Ne-Yo! Haha, how long has it been since I choreographed Like A Boy?

.. VERY.


p.s. Here's something to spice up my blog, literally.

*throws chili at laptop screen*

Nah, kidding.

No comments: