G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy Bee!

2008 is coming to an endddddd.
Decided to blog about all my beloveds.

AGEK



Love you guys super loads.

I can't find a picture of us with Beanie to put up, major crap. :(

6E'05
(which is having a gathering tmr that I will be missing)



The threeeee.

Remember our field trip in pri6 to Little India? :)

All the fond memories came back to me when I look at all my photos.
:)

Heh, I can't believe I'm missing our gathering due to work!
Sorry for not calling back Ethel- I lost all my contacts! :(

Okay for once I really wish I wasn't working.

3ENDEAVOUR'08
We had major ups and downs, and days where we just hated being in the class.

I really need to take a picture of my Mommy and Daddy!
(Nicholas and Bryan.)

But in the end, we still love 3Endeavour.
Superstarrrrrs.

1ENDEAVOUR OF THE OH-SIXTIES
Heeeheeee, look at us and how much we've all changed.

1Endeavour'06 is like, seriously the best class, ever!
I miss all of us and the fun times we used to have in class.

STUDENT COUNCILORS

Tehbing Gang-
Morning duties would have been super boring if it wasn't for the fun people like you guys!
Spending mornings having fun and acting all geeky was our specialities. ;)

We were like, super united. :)

All the friendships made thru Sec1 Selection Camp etc..

SAILORS & ETC



I really have amazing juniors whom I'll always love.





:)

Sailors are the best, seriously!

I love the fact that we're like one super huge family.
I love every sailing camp cuz of people like you guys. ;D

Can't believe I'm already sec4.
I'll miss my juniors so much!

(heartshaped-juniors. LOL.)


MATSUMOTO JUN
(oh, you expected me to do a post of my beloved without my Matusjun?
FAT HOPE.)




Ya la ya la, I still have an obsession for him.

Cannot ah?
I LOVE YOU MATSUJUNNNN.

:)


And most recently,
AHMAH'S BIRTHDAY-
See the amount of candles on her cake?

Yeah I should ask Uncle Sintoh for the photos.
Cuz these were taken by the phone David lent me and yeah, the camera quality (kinda) sucks.

Mel decided to advertise her Ricola sweets. :\

See the TV and the speakers in Zhiming gege's room!

There were speakers on the sides of his sofa too.
I loved his room! Its huge. Wonder why I never actually realised that till now.

Mel's phone. :)

Twists from my cutie-pie Neo Jiawen! :)
.

.

.


o__o



Cute, ain't she?

This was taken at my gran's place the next day.

Yeah, my families' shoes and slippers.
And this isn't even my whole family from my dad's side, there's still all my uncles and aunties who didn't come. :)

I love my huuuuuge family!

---------------------------------------

Gosh, I'm so sorry about not updating my blog recently!

I've been so tired out by work and all, especially since I work 2 shifts when I only need to work one. Haha. I work the 2nd shift for free too!

So in work me and David are now:
  1. mai yi song yi
    (Buy-One-Get-One-Free, since he works for free during my shift and during his shift I work too. Our shifts are one after the other.)
  2. mei nu (pretty girl =.=). One of my 4 supervisors Sally gave me this nickname.
So yeah, work's been fun with people like Minxin!

I've not seen much of Izah this week tho. All my shifts have been with Minxin and David's were with Tiantian.

We can't help but to play with the toys there too!

He keeps on playing with the transformers toys and baby section toys while I play with the stuffed toys. :)

I can't wait to go Christmas shopping!

But I have no idea what to get for everyone, ugh.

No comments: