G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Uchuu no mienai yoru

If you are lucky, and if you are the luckiest person on earth, the person you love decides to love you back. -One Tree Hill

I got this from Yining's blog. Was bloghopping around.

I kinda miss my shepherd and sheepmates! :(


Kerrie told me to sleep with long pants and I did just that yesterday night. Thanks Ker! It actually worked, despite the weather being so cold my legs didn't hurt at all.

Slept at 4am yesterday. Goshhhhh I told myself I'd sleep earlier but I ended up playing MSN games with someone instead. Haha, joker manzxzxz. I got him into Arashi songs too! (some only, sadly.)

Its okay, I'm working hard to spread the Arashi love! :):):)

I woke up at 2pm. Had a really weird dream that I woke up and lost my voice and my maid, Gerald and Dee were laughing about it. Ohgosh.

And when I REALLY woke up when Aunty Tun opened my room door telling me "Gwen, wake up, 2 o'clock already leh!", I thought I really lost my voice. =.=

La-la-la-la-la love song~

I'm listening to LA・LA・LA LOVE SONG by BoA.
And I'm not sure how Dashboard Confessional's Stolen and Black Eyed Peas's Dum Diddly appeared under my list of BoA songs.

iTunes, you epic fail.

No comments: