G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, December 29, 2008

Guess Who's Back?


Back again?

Its been so long since you saw my sickening face on Realityworks.blogspot.com!

So why not see somemore of it?


ZIT GIRLLLLLL.


OH. MY. GOD.

What am I doing online?? When I have sec1 orientation the next day. AT 7AM?!?!

I'm so gonna start looking like a dead panda very, very, verrrry soon.


Thanks to superduper, I now have a camera.

And I find it so unfair that no matter how, no matter what, my technology on hand is always inferior to those of my friends/family!

Like my camera? It NEVER gave me ungrainy photos whenever I take night shots. Well okay, his camera did the same to me but whatever, photos taken with his camera turned out so AWEEEEEEESOME.

But whatever, thank my photo editing skills for the shots below. :)


As said in the previous post, I went to Sentosa today!

After not going there for the past... 7-8 years (?), finally going back there made me really, really confused. Why? Cuz EVERYTHING HAS FRIGGIN' CHANGED!

So whenever posed a question, I'll say: "I've not been here for the past 7 years. How would I know?"

VERRRRRRRY good excuse.

Thanks to Iggy's dad who works there, we got free tickets to many things!

Like the Underwater World and the CINEBLAST. Well we wanted to claim our free tickets to the Luge and boyf wanted the Songs of the Sea tickets too. In the end we didn't feel like it.

Oh, we even got free pizza from Sarpino's Pizza! YUM.


Then again, eating free pizza with drinks at half price with free tickets to so many rides/awesomeness UNDER THE HOT SUN?

Bloody hell! We were sweating while having the pizza.
He ended up changing places with me cuz he noticed how I couldn't take the heat.

Low blood pressure people + Hot sun = DON'T GO TOGETHER MUCH.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE UNDERWATER!

How festive.

Even fishes celebrate Christmas in style, when I don't even have a Christmas tree at home!


For some reason this photo turned out really.. Idk. Looks very fake, doesn't it? Like someone made it from scratch from photoshop..

...WRONG!

We intended this to be a "Quinnie caught underwater" picture but ya.
It didn't look like it at all. Too fake.

I love the way I set the camera settings sometimes. Then he'll be like, "Okay, I don't know what you're talking about.."


After we got out and met Iggy, we headed off to the resort that David's dad's friend owns.

No vacancy.

So we sat under this place with a brochure in hand to call up each resort in Sentosa just to check if there were rooms for the 31st, and call up all the sailors.



This is totally candid! Quin looked at the camera as I snapped. Awesome much?

After checking with the sailors and with the resorts we headed to Beach Station via the Sentosa bus. Which was a horrible thing cuz we met some super embarassing typical Singaporeans on the bus whom I "attitude-d", as according to Iggy.

David didn't tell us he wanted to make a round, and we were already at Beach Station. So Iggy and his dad got up, and even before they stood up properly and got out of the seat properly, the typical ones and their mommy's-boy child snatched their seats.

THEY WERE HALFWAY STANDING, OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Quin got so pissed cuz the boy sat beside her.

I ended up guai-laning them like I would to people I find.. horrid.

I quote them for you:
"Blue line lai leow! Blue! Blue! Blue line lai leow!!!" - ONE OF the typical ones.

Yeah, we know the bus is coming you dumbass.

After checking out the resort, which was super cool, we walked back to the station and took the bus back to Harbourfront.

Experimented with the slow shutter thing I learnt from my overseas friend in Deviantart.com while he slept. Woke him up to show him this:

Awesome, isn't it?

Then after dinner and the train ride to Tanjong Pagar (or what station?) to all the way back home, me and Quin played with it.






Feat. Iggy.


Yeah, thats kinda all. :)

Oh, I've been hungry recently! Which amazed him cuz when I told him I felt like eating when it was like 11plus, he was all "oh really? o__o"

I wanna eat, very amazing meh.

Ate a cinnamon bread, instant mashed potatoes and this chocolate biscuit mom has saved since start of the year cuz we all love it so much but can't find it in Fairprice!

If anyone knows where you can get this, tell me alright!

Me and Zhien are soooo dead tomorrow. Its 3.03AM and we're both not asleep! :o
And we're both complaining how late it is, but yet we refuse to sleep.


p.s. I just found out how much I LOVE vintage clothes!

No comments: