G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, November 28, 2008

Going moderately insane,

You tell me, you tell me!

HOW CAN A CAMWHORE LIVE WITHOUT A CAMERA.

Okay joking, but I seriously can't live without Cammie!

I used my old camera to take pictures of my wounds, wanted to post it up.

But now comes the interesting part:
I can't find my cable for the camera!!


I woke up at around 1pm-ish, and so I've not had my breakfast OR lunch.

Yet, I'm surprisingly not very hungry!

I feel like changing my blogskin to one thats premade and uploaded by the Blogger team. You know, those really plain ones? I saw one that http://spinningbecauseimawesome.blogspot.com/ is using, and the blog title just.. how you say.. captured my heart?

And my phone died out on me, and is going bonkers!

Firstly, an sms that David sent out at 11pm was received by my phone only at 5.42am!

Then, it turned itself off about 3 times already. And like his phone when we were in Thailand, the battery drained out when we didn't even turn our phones on!

Yeah, lemme do a victory dance cuz this phone's 4 years old.

But I've got no idea what phone to change to. Maybe I'll stick to getting an iPhone?


p.s. Wow, majority of my blog viewers aren't from Singapore, but USA! Hahaha! At least 54%. And 40 people viewed it at 8am. *gives huh? look*

No comments: