G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Inspire.

Hur, I'm browsing thru my Youtube subscriptions now and I found the video of Kim Hyoyeon and Lee Min Young when they were like idk, 13 years or so?

Ah, this was the vid that inspired me! :)



Blah, I just played Beat Box II by Art of Music, and I realised my popping and locking isn't as good as it used to be. WTF? I need to reprac all my poppin. :'(

Accompanied Tim to the job interview at Thomson's Ice Cube.
Sadly he thinks he won't get the job. Aggggh.
:( me and Mel already got it!

And oh, I'm starting work next week, so yeah.

Come down if you have the time! :):):)

YAY my parents allowed me to go to Batam with David, Ryan and Louis.
Lianghong is going too! FUN!!

Daomin Daomin DAOMINMINNNN, you'd better be able to go k k k.
Or I'll borrow the butcher guy I saw from Mrs Koh's photos at the Night Safari to come and slaughter you! >:(

I think my parents think I'm not the only girl going..

UGH whats it with people and them saying I'm always the only girl who goes out with all the sailing guys blahblahblah bullshit!

We're like, BLOODY GOOD FRIENDS.
Does that feed your hunger for answers??

And that comes naturally, since there are only 2 sec3 girl sailors.
Have you never seen a girl who has guys as some of her best friends?

And wth! What do you guys think I'll do with them man!
NO ONE ASKED YOU PEOPLE TO THINK SICK YO.

Gooooodness, please la, go see Americans and then come say me k.

[EDIT]
YAY NING'S GOING!

[/EDIT]

No comments: