G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, November 07, 2008

Going awaaaay~

Whoooo!

*does Dawn Yang imprezzo*

I'm going to Batam tomorrowww!
No, actually, in a few hours. YES!
*smiles and tilts head to left, then right*


OOOOKAY WHATEVER.

But yeah I am going to Batam in a few hours..-

- I FEEL LIKE DOING THE DAWN YANG IMPERSONATION AGAIN.
Somebody stop me!!! :P

David's gonna come fetch us, so Iggy's blaming me for the we-kena-pangseh-here-cuz-of-you thingy. LOL. Not my fault k.

At least I won't be like "omgomgomg wth what am I doing here??!" thing I do.


I don't care what dad says, I'll bring my camera with me.
He tries to pull it away, but he doesn't know the truth.
My heart's crippled by the fact I can't bring dear Cammie~
You caught me open and I,
KEEEEEEP BLEEDING, KEEP KEEEEEP BLEEDINNNN' LURRRVE.

.

.

.

I'M SORRY, I JUST HAD TO DO A Bleeding Love PARODY!! x)


I think I'm going kuku now that I'm so excited.

Hello? My first time overseas without my parents!
Well, not counting sec1's December camp at Loola. :)

And guess what?

I've not packed yet!! :P

And its like 1hour till I leave the house..

Sooo.. TOODLES!

Cuz...

I'M OFF TO BATAM TOMORROWWWW!
No, actually, in a few hours. YES!

No comments: