G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

stupid foot, and school tmr finally! :):):)

CHOREOGRAPHING, CHOREOGRAPHING, CHOREOGRAPHING..

I'm so tired and stressed out now. Ughhhh.
My stupid foot prevented me from doing too much. Daaaaamn.

MUACKS to Afiqah for being able to join my crew!! :D me and Bettina were like "WHOOPIE!" when I told her Afiqah was okay with it.

I've chosen like 6 songs to insert into the mix, and I've only got one segment done up. UGH! The Dum Diddly part, with the madness. Thanks to my inspiration. ;) intense training/practice and major choreographing starts this Saturday after planning. :D

(foot please heal fully by then.)

Anyway, thanks guys for the concern, I'm much better now. :):):) it was only bad the first night, and half of the second day. I doubt its HFMD but yeah I'm good, I'm good.

GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! :D:D
happy la dey!

I've been listening to hiphop tracks on my comp the whole day, choreographing and watching youtube vids for inspiration the whole day.. it'd be nice to go back to school. :)

"Get down on the ground, get down on the ground, ge-ge-get down on the ground."

That song's playing now. Hahaha. Gillie Da Kid's track.

Doubt I can sail tmr tho. Stupid swollen foot. D: but I'm not gonna wear slippers to school la dey! Gonna bring to change at NSC. It still hurts but what to do. I wanna sail a hell lot! Missing the sun, sand and sea like madness.

And oh, David said I'm in his department! Hahaha.
"Saved" me from Likiong. LOL.

If thats the case, "thanks" a lot bud! :):):)

Me, Nic and Louis are in the same dept, all under David! Hahaha, how fun. :D

Okay, gna cool down then bathe.
I need some more inspiration for 1st November! :(:(:(

:(

No comments: