G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 27, 2008

Mysterious Chocolate,

For all you people who hated my Arashi songs I put up,

YOU'RE IN LUCK!

Cuz I just removed the songlist, for the benefit of those who kept complaining that the songs were like, disruptive etc hahaa.

Anyways, I added a comment box too, below each post. That way you can comment on individual posts if need be. :P

And I added back my Site Meter! Hohoho. Now I know who visits my blog ah. Spam my tagboard and YOU DIE. >:D okay la kidding. But I thought it was a waste to let my uniques (means the individual people visiting and not the number of refreshes on the page) stop at 28,000.

Okay so this post is all about adding. Blah.


Yesterday night I know why I was so sick already!

I had a fever, or according to mom when she came back la.

Then she woke me up to go to her room to sleep. Gave me panadol (my saviour!) and the Japan ice pack-like thingy we had since I was a kid.

I want the SL camp pics, nowwww! *acts like spoilt brat*
D:

And oh, if possible, click on my nuffnang ad. so that I can earn some cents.
Hahaha!

No comments: