G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 07, 2008

stop, breathe, think-

When we ride, we ride. It's 'til the day that we die.

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

I screwed my chem paper today. Bimbo-tone: "like, totally! Auh!"
Oh weeeell, at least its over. Today were my worst subjects: Chem & Emath.

Wth put those two papers together??! >:\

Bio yesterday was easy. I just hope my Lit is safe. :(:(:(
BYEBYE A1 >':

Had waffle with Ker today after school, and chitchat. :)
Too bad that exam week's keeping us occupied. Ugh.

Speaking of which, tomorrow is Pure Geog! :( can go bang wall already.
Triple Humanities students always need 2 correction tapes and pens ready.

My new pen's ink level is already below the grip level. Sheeeet.

Stress stress stress!!

Before the paper yesterday I started hyperventilating again.
Sorry I scared you people in 3Endeavour! D:

Was worried about someone, then when I suddenly started thinking about Bio, my mind just totally gave way. So I went outside with Ker.
Almost couldn't take my paper. :( got dizzy and started seeing black spots.
Stand, sit, stand, lean against the railing.. all made me choke on my own breath. What a horrid experience.
Thanks Jiaqi and Ker so much! :)

I thought I only hyperventilated when I exert myself during training.
But yeah yesterday proved me wrong.


On another cheerful note,
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EXAMS TO BE OVER!

2 more days, people! till we get our freedom.

But sadly for me, I've decided to start mugging by December so that I can catch up with the cirriculum in school. Don't wanna see myself failing again hur. :):):)

No comments: