G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hooha!

Waiting for my dad to be ready so that he can drop me off at Ker's place.

Going there for overnight mugging (I think I will fall asleep first :x) and staying overnight! Aha. Then Cia might come and stay there till 12am cuz her mom doesn't allow her to stay. :(:(

Stupid Mysterious Chocolate by Yamashita Kousuke, download faster! >:\
Its from Hana Yori Dango. Teehee.

HAPPY (be-earlied) HARI RAYA PEOPLE! :D
Need to go visiting tmr too I think. Syafiqah told me to wear her baju kurong to visit NeNe tomorrow!
My aunty's Malay mother-in-law la dey. What you thinking. :\

YAY THE SONG IS DONE.
Can pass back the com to Gerald already. Yayness. :):)

60 SONGS IN MY PSP!


p.s. Bye bed, will miss you for a day! :(:(:(

No comments: